New Year's Day... I'm in the kitchen, Greg & the kids are in the family room, coloring. I hear Adrienne say to Greg, "Can I give this one to Ryan?" "Sure!"
"He's going to be really proud of me... I'm staying in the lines!"
"He's going to be really proud of me... I'm staying in the lines!"

Mega Millions..... since our numbers haven't hit yet we let the kids give it a shot. Apparently they're as lucky as we are.
Our annual holiday dinner at the McMillans (see December 2008 for the infamous poo-party)
They wasted NO time in diving right in to the snowman patch & rockin' out with Frosty. (they also happen to be a Jets household... maybe we should've gone there for the AFC Championship game since they triumphed that night...)
JEEZ! How much milk are you going to drink!?
Oh... No WONDER why it's so yummy.... Greg was filling his cup from the milk pitcher... which had HALF & HALF!!
Half & Half 'Stache
Summoning the artistic spirits to his magnadoodle....

BOTH of them............!
duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Smelly toes!!!!!!!


I haven't managed to get this on video but this is a FABOULOUS still shot that truly captures the crazy in his latest hand flapping, tongue wagging, head bopping move.

Hungry Toddler BUSTED for Possession of Parmesan
January 12, 2011 (NJ) - Trying to avoid paparazzi did not help a Central-NJ 2 year old who was sent to the naughty chair Wednesday evening after his parents discovered 15 kilos of parmesan on his dinner plate.
Why give peanut butter to dogs when you can give caramel candy apples to kids!?
I don't think any toothbrush is up to that challenge...
Adrienne colored a picture..... for Calvin!

Jets-Pats playoff game.
BRING.... IT.... ON.......!

This picture was actually taken back in September for the St. George Sunday School Calendar fund raiser but we JUST got our calendar...
Front & center
I think The Hulk is clearly in her lineage!

Yet another installment of my poor daughter being my anal little clone....
Snow storm #417
How we knew we left the kids inside by themselves for just a BIT too long while we shoveled the driveway:
I opened the door & Nick comes tearing across the hall & jumps in front of the door wearing nothing but a shirt & his socks STRAIGHT out of Risky Business. "NICK! WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS!? AND YOUR DIAPER!?" Adrienne comes running in right behind him BUBBLING with glee, "MOMMY! He had a poopy diaper!! And I changed it!! And I didn't get any on my hands!! And I cleaned his golo!!" She picks up the front of his shirt, "Ewww... still dirty...? Oh no, that's just your penis, Nick. It's ok." Turning back to me, "But I couldn't get a new diaper on him.... it's a little tricky..."
Aside from trying SO hard not to fall over laughing, HOW MANY THOUGHTS simultaneously slammed into my brain right at that moment: O...M...G...! There's probably poo EVERYWHERE... Has he peed without his diaper on?? I cannot BELIEVE he LET her do that. I'm so proud of her for doing it!! WHERE is the dirty diaper??
I need not have worried. His golo, was, in fact perfectly clean. She got out the mat, the wipes & the dirty diaper was IN the garbage.
Vader's been a bad boy. Nick has taken to putting him on the naughty chair & giving him a stern lecture. But I'm SO bummed. I took 2 videos that day... the first one was ALL him - but I was scrambling w/ the camera to catch him in time & must've hit the start & stop record button 2x...... so I basically got a quick panning of the floor, my feet & spice girl juice suit - and completely missed him lecturing Vader. The 2nd video was a little coerced..... but at least you get the idea. It's hard to hear / understand him once he gets going.... he says, "No more biting! Don't bite! Stay there! And don't move!"
A Sentinel from The Matrix OR a Princess...
You interpret Adrienne's latest masterpiece the way you want, I'll interpret it the way I want...
No comments:
Post a Comment