At another Parks & Rec class... making Valentines with Mima & Pop Pop

Adrienne REALLY wanted to write out Greg's Valentine's card so I would write a letter for her on a piece of paper & then she'd copy it on the card. She did AWESOME, as far as 4yr old penmanship goes. Her letters are in purple, I added the Scrabble-like letters so you would know how to read it. Yes, there are 2 I's. She didn't like the first one so she tried again, with much improvement, I have to say!
And then Nick added his John Hancock too.
And then Nick added his John Hancock too.

Bouquets for the Billows girls on Valentine's! Nick surprised Adrienne & me with a bouquet of red, white & blush roses!
Part II: Nick's a Bad, Bad, BAD Boy
This time he pushed Greg to the edge. Long story short, we were in the car: I finally got Greg to drop Nick & me off at home while Greg took Adrienne to pick up a pizza. (We were SUPPOSED to go out for a nice family dinner... Nick put the kabosh on that one.) I handed Nick a stack of paper plates & asked him to set the table (not that I've EVER asked him to do that before), knowing full well they would be thrown into the family room, ripped, or have some other damaging, tantrum fueled act thrust upon them. I hear, "All done, mommy!" and turn around to see a plate at each seat!!!! So I hand him napkins & he put those out properly too! He was SO proud of himself!!!
Now I know.... if he's being bad... give him housework! Terrible-2's might not be so bad after all!
Friday... gorgeous, STUNNING, SPECTACULAR day.... and I'm stuck IN the house with 2 sick, bed-ridden kids.
Calvin's the only one who got to enjoy the day....
Poor thing / good for him.
The nebulizer is such a part of his routine now.... but he doesn't let it stop him...
No comments:
Post a Comment