Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February - Uncle Cluck-Cluck-WHOOP

Last year I hit a point where I flatly REFUSED to respond to the continual chorus of "MOMMYMOMMYMOMMYMOMMYMOMMYMOMMYMOMMYMOMMYMOMMY". I told them I changed my name.... to Shabashusha. If they called me by my new name I would answer. At the time it worked like a CHARM. It would EASILY take them 10min to finally spit it out & by then whatever ridiculousness my attention had so desparately been required had long been forgotten.
Fast-forward a year and now they can say Shabashusha with no problems. Foiled! (the end of the video)
And at Peter & Keri's this past weekend Nick was on a UnclePeterUnclePeterUnclePeter roll - I decided to bestow a new name on him & figured I'd make it a little tricker than something based on any Germanic language (or so I thought...)
Yes, Uncle Peter is now known as cluck-cluck-WHOOP.

No comments: