Just as Uncle Vic decides to move to the Sailing Capitol of the World he finally got his arse over to our house for dinner. The last time Adrienne saw him (Belmar St. Patty's Day Parade) she ended up with a teddy bear, stickers, necklaces and a bevy of other treats and boy, he did NOT disappoint this time either. He better be careful, he's setting the bar pretty high for himself....
Since April showers brought nothing but May showers they brought the outdoors in bird nests! (made of Chinese noodles, butterscotch & Whoppers!) Seriously delish but I think I rotted out at least 3 teeth....

Ah HA! A day without a cloud in the sky!! Hitting the park has never been so...... exasperating? With all this resting I can't even figure out how they got from one place to the next....?!


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to get some work done in the basement (read: move junk from one side of the room to the other) and in doing so I uncovered my BEADING SUPPLIES (read: stoner college jewelry). With Mum's Day fast approaching I thought the kids would enjoy making bracelets & necklaces for their moms-away-from-home.
I definitely did NOT expect them to get so into it!!
Even Nick was seriously focused - he picked out and strung a bracelet for Mima BY HIMSELF!!!
And Adrienne did a necklace for Yiayia! (which got lost on the train to Boston before I had a chance to finish putting the clasp on it.... I felt (still feel!!) AWFUL!!)
Since April showers brought nothing but May showers they brought the outdoors in bird nests! (made of Chinese noodles, butterscotch & Whoppers!) Seriously delish but I think I rotted out at least 3 teeth....
Ah HA! A day without a cloud in the sky!! Hitting the park has never been so...... exasperating? With all this resting I can't even figure out how they got from one place to the next....?!


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to get some work done in the basement (read: move junk from one side of the room to the other) and in doing so I uncovered my BEADING SUPPLIES (read: stoner college jewelry). With Mum's Day fast approaching I thought the kids would enjoy making bracelets & necklaces for their moms-away-from-home.

I definitely did NOT expect them to get so into it!!

Even Nick was seriously focused - he picked out and strung a bracelet for Mima BY HIMSELF!!!

And Adrienne did a necklace for Yiayia! (which got lost on the train to Boston before I had a chance to finish putting the clasp on it.... I felt (still feel!!) AWFUL!!)
Time to call it quits when Nick decided to 'sprinkle' the carefully, PAINSTAKINGLY sorted beads from one compartment to the next.
Making wooden quakers (or as Nick says, quonk) with Pop Pop
Their very first time watching The Wizard of Oz.... and of course, Uncle Peter's favorite scene...
'Tis that time of the year again.... for Great Adventure & the safari!!

Nick totally digs Daffy Duck. While at Great Adventure my parents let them each pick out a new hat. Nick is CONVINCED this is Daffy Duck & doesn't want to hear ANYTHING about Marvin Martian.

Making wooden quakers (or as Nick says, quonk) with Pop Pop

Their very first time watching The Wizard of Oz.... and of course, Uncle Peter's favorite scene...
'Tis that time of the year again.... for Great Adventure & the safari!!

Nick totally digs Daffy Duck. While at Great Adventure my parents let them each pick out a new hat. Nick is CONVINCED this is Daffy Duck & doesn't want to hear ANYTHING about Marvin Martian.
While we were up in Boston whooping it up at Greg's cousin's wedding my parents took the kids for the whole weekend! They spent Mother's Day with Ryan...

Fran's Mother's Day gift.... a checkup from Dr. Ade.
She likes to put her hair up in a clip while she's brushing her teeth. Usually it's 1 clip. This particular night she went with 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment