Friday, June 10, 2011

May - Those Dang Young Whippersnappers!

A usual Sunday morning.... donning the very finest housecoat & tutu...


Fast forward about 6 hours, on to Yiayia & Papou's house for a Memorial Day BBQ...
The smirk on that child's face (and by child I mean Adrienne, although Corinne's working a stellar one as well) got wiped off before the end of the night after getting sent to the naughty chair and then thrown in the car and taken home.
Bring it on baby girl. Mess with the bull, you get the horns.
This one blows me away.... one of those crystal ball pictures as to what they're going to look like when they're grown...
Peter had them in HYSTERICS!




Life Coaching Lesson #1:
"No, SERIOUSLY Achoo..."
"OK Nick, tell me how it is."

I can't decide which I like better.... Nick being Nick or Aunt Tasi giving Elena the "your nuts" look.

Life Coaching Lesson #2:
"Wait, WHERE do I press?"
"HERE Achoo! Geez!"

2 words: Jheri curl
(let me tell you... these curls are AMAZING... if you pull one straight it actually SPRINGS back into shape!)
LOVE this scrunch face!

Tori, will you look right at the camera, smile sweetly and fold your hands ever so nicely?
Yup. That just about does it.

....I THINK I can I THINK I can I THINK I can....
Speaking of smirks.... and she's not even 2 yet! John & Laurie have their hands full with this one...
Put the camera down and step out of the way, Aunt Lori.
Not one to take chances, she holds on for dear life.
This would be the start of torturing poor Tori.
She strapped herself into the swing....
The goal: To get her to say "I'm stuck!" which doesn't actually come out as "stuck" (not a big stretch of the imagination to come up with what she DOES say...)
But when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade... so she just keeps on swingin'!







Better hustle Nick, Tori's comin' thru!




St. George Philoptochos circa 2030:
"Can you BELIEVE she said that?!"
"Well I think we need to stage a coup to get her out of office."
"I mean REALLY! She's got quite the nerve."
"Oh for the love of.... Someone pass the Baileys... I can't take much more of this!"

What? Me? No.... I don't have anything in my mouth....
What an AWESOME family pictu.... wait a minute.... someone's missing. Oh THAT'S right. Little Miss Snit Fit was inside warming the naughty chair...
Stand-ins while Papou prepared the staging for the....
.... completely "irrelevant" family picutre!

No comments: