Another session of Adrienne snapping pictures. While the other 18 random shots of the ceiling, walls & couch are long gone she got this super cute one of Nick as I'm gobbling him up.
We have the usual movie credits dance party but with the added thrill of her new twirly dress (for Easter - arrived today & I couldn't wait for her to try it on! I couldn't find ANYTHING I liked in the chain stores, and trust me, I tried them ALL, so I went to my newest fav shopping mecca: etsy.com/shop/mapletree2000) as well as Sleeping Beauty's extra exciting finale with some little tween attempting to rock out a version of Once Upon a Dream...
"Do you want spinach pie?" "No...."
"Do you want spanikopita?" "No...."
"I want scabadupada!"
So for those of you keeping score... construction started 3/2... the sand storm blew through on 3/7 and we moved back in on 4/3. I love this shot - cushion mid air.
GLORIOUS fort diving
Applesauce can be a dangerous thing.
Dunlap Disease. Runs in the family...
What can I say... these kids LOVE to dance while credits are rolling.
This is a long one - you don't have to stick around for the whole thing...
Adrienne's insight into the feline species...
My dad decided it's time for them to learn to play golf. Nick went with a hockey / croquet approach.
Better than Christmas!
This video landed in our inbox the other day...
Cooking Lesson #341: A watched pot never boils
(especially when that watched pot is filled with ooey-gooey M&Ms!)
"They're HOT! Blow on them first!"
Boy did they listen....
Nothing says home sweet home like when your daughter discovers, promptly slips into & then proudly struts around in, one of your corsets.
I THINK you have a few more years before you're going to fill that out sweatheart....!
No comments:
Post a Comment