The hat was enormous (but matched perfectly with pintuck pleats and happen to be a steal!) how to fix it..... fake flowers & a safety pin!
I'll give you jelly beans if you just let me take one nice picture.
This actually earned him 2 jelly beans.
The boutinniere (aka 'boot'))didn't last long. After a lengthy "NO BOOT! I don't WANT a boot!" battle I finally won with the bribe of 2 more jelly beans. Once I got his coat on I thought we were home free. But we got to church and the usher seated us in the FRONT row of a PACKED house. It took about 5 minutes before he picked at it again & whispered "off, Mommy". OK, ok.... no more boot.... Yes, the 'boot' is made from the same flowers as on Adrienne's hat.
Striking a few poses for me...
The West Side Story Rumble
The Hunchback of Elmwood
Little Orphan Adrienne
(for those fashionistas taking notes, yes there was a shoe change - despite the absolute gorgeousness of the pink satin, peep toe, ballet flat they were a hair too big... she tried SO hard to walk in them... but the only way she could was to shuffle along without picking up her feet.... we'll try again next month with a whole new outfit!)
What is THIS!? ANOTHER great sister-brother shot!?! TWO in ONE DAY!
Wardrobe change & on to Yiayia & Papou's for chocolate, lunch, chocolate, Easter baskets, chocolate, egg hunt and chocolate with the cousins.
Did I mention they got to eat some chocolate at Yiayia's....?
Haven't the foggiest as to what we told her but she was pretty excited about it....!
Whatcu talkin' 'bout WILLIS!?
Trying to recreate the super cute group shot from last year... not so easy when all 4 of them had already spotted (& partially mauled) their Easter baskets.
Egg hunt!
Ready... set.... GO!!!!
Olivia gingerly collected her eggs in her goody bag....
While Tori RAN, and I mean HUSTLED, through the yard. The girl was on a MISSION and knew it was a matter of life, liberty & the pursuit of jelly beans to find as many eggs as she could.
(She's been in egg training the last few weeks to stomp out the competition... Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing pics from the upcoming race against Logan - rumor has it she's going to be sporting a full out jogging suit, sweat bands & Chucks....)
Seriously.... just look at where that child is searching for Easter eggs - in the lattice under the deck! The girl means BUSINESS!!!!
Our 3 therios want no part of us helping them scavenge through their eggs.
Polite little Olivia sits perfectly poised as John OPENS HER EGGS AND EATS HER CANDY!
SO MEAN!!!!
Little Miss Know It All: "It's a jelly bean. And I'm going to eat it!"
Ahh... the sweet taste of success.
Now that everyone is all sugared (and a little boozed) up... time to run it off.
That's all I'm saying....
Adrienne looks on in complete amusement as Uncle Peter locks her daddy in a full nelson...
And now that he's captive.............. TICKLE HIM!!!!
TACKLE HIM!!!!
And ride his sorry ass like the donkey he is!
The donkey turned into a bronco & threw cowgirl.
Adrienne INSISTED I wear her headband. I tried to put it on myself... "NO MOMMY. Like THIS!"
Pretty girl.... I think you're the only one who can pull off that look!
No comments:
Post a Comment