... however silly faces is as far as it goes. Sorry buddy. At this point, some of the younger set is still into binkies and NON-beer bottles... give them a decade (or 2!) - then they'll be ready to bring down the house!
(what is Adrienne doing?! dropping the kids off at the pool!?? geez... I need to give the girl more fiber!)
'Big Nick' (as opposed to Uncle Nicky/Papa Nick/Papou Nick, Nicole & my Nick) - the superstar of the family. ALL the cousins want a piece of Big Nick when he's around. Adrienne takes a moment to bask in his glory.....
.JPG)
It's time for the Easter Egg Hunt!!!!
A gazillion trampoline shots. What can I say?! I love the levitating / hair raising / silly faces / skull colliding experience of the trampoline!!!
.JPG)
Time for the big kids (how is Adrienne old enough to be a 'big' kid!?! where does the time go!??) to exeunt for the wee ones to have a scare-free bounce.
Holy heat stroke. Can you make out the blotch on his cheek!? He's so over-heated he went from red back to white.
.JPG)
So let me just say that my OWN babies didn't cuddle up with me as much as the twins have. And I don't even get to see them that much! Either these girls really, REALLY have an affection for me (doubtfully) or they're the MOST easy-going kids on the face of the earth (ding-ding-ding! winner winner chicken dinner!). Either way, I'll take the delicious, poochy-faced cuddles!
So.... I'm thinking about posting our engagement announcement all over again. Who cares that we've been married (almost) 8 years. We're awesome.
I couldn't take it another minute.
Get out of the way, younglings. Let me show you how it's done.
(In case you're wondering, yes, I managed to injure my own 2 with my rambunctious bouncing - cracked skulls - or knee on skull - or something to that effect - there was definitely a skull involved and me yelling about getting over it..... head trauma-scwhama... you're on a TRAMPOLINE someone is going to get hurt eventually!)
Faster than a speeding bullet.... Nick rounding a trampoline!
(It was actually my FIL showing off the clarity of his continuous shooting feature - but the pics were actually pretty cute.... Like a puppy chasing his tail - my boy running around in circles!)
Back inside - time to crack the eggs! It boiled down (ba-dum-bump) to Dirk & Nick!
No comments:
Post a Comment