Saturday, March 16, 2013

April - An Easter Egg only Aunt Lois would love...

A chubby-cheeked cherub?  Miniture Aphrodite?
I could just eat her up!!



There's a picture.... SOMEWHERE.... of my Aunt Christine where Adrienne is her twin.  This is the only one I could find that bore any resemblence....
So help me.... I will FIND THAT PIC and when I do (another 5 years from now...) repost!!!!



On to Easter #1 celebration with Ryan.... and why the Continuous Shooting feature ROCKS!





Enjoy it now.  Because you won't be back at the head of the table for another 30 years.


Enough with the formalities.  Play time.


Really Adrienne?!  You couldn't just play WITH the sand!?!  You have bury yourself IN it?  You realize it's the middle of April and you're NOT wearing a bathing suit, right???


How can you not want to squoosh this face!??!
Best.  Dog.  EVER!


Along with Easter comes the inaugural trip to Six Flags with Mima & Pop Pop.... Characters abound!



Batman: "What!?!  You don't have your MAP glued to your face!??!  Well... turn right at The Dark Knight Coaster until you get to MY ride and make sure you have your barf bag in hand…"



Say.......... "POW!  WHAMM!  BOOM!"


It's my birthday!  It's my birthday!
Shockingly enough, we ended up at hibachi. 
Look at Nick.  My 3 1/2 year old boy is actually critiquing AND COMMENTING AUDIBLY on the chef's culinary skills.... "Not bad.... not bad."  Thank heavens my dad was sitting next to him.  I would throttled him.  Holy embarrassing.


Pretty decent picture of me = gets posted.
(sure it's taken from a distance, blurry & there's a glare from my glasses - but hey, I feel pretty!)


The wee ones with their friend Sharlina (her parents own the joint)


Because the other patrons came out to hear a band of pre-schoolers hammer away on drums and cymbals.
Yes.  We're THAT family.


The Easter Bunny hatched an egg.  Only slightly more exciting than watching paint dry was the vigil over this egg cracking into a.......... flamingo.

No comments: