Sunday, July 15, 2012

March - Madness

I let her give me a REAL mani!
(As opposed to the fake manis she gives me while she's on the potty trying to go... I have no idea how that evolved but yes, if she's stuck on the potty waiting it out I / Nick / whoever is around may keep her company for a bit and she pretend-paints your nails. You pick the color, usually you're railroaded into picking a different color for each nail, then you have to blow on them to dry while you / she waits....)


I had Greg take the picture of the final mani... Adrienne and I looked at it together and she gasped in disgust, "MOMmy! You've got....... OLD HANDS!"
Nice. Just all me the Cryptkeeper.


There wasn't an inch of driveway left after we finished with chalk this lovely spring day. And yes, I'm completely bragging about my killer Slowths. They came out great, right!?!?


Hence, the title of this post:
March Madness
Oh. My.


Ta-dahhhhh!



Love how I got him airborn. And of course, OF COURSE, the tongue....



Why God invented washing machines. And bathtubs.



Adrienne LOVES club music. The kicker is... we can't figure out how / where she's hearing it. Until recently when she let it slip.  And now it's on video for ALL THE WORLD TO HEAR just WHO puts club music on...



No matter how detailed their chalk drawings get... at the end they ALWAYS end up making a scribble-scrabble "rainbow" together.



Her first 100% made-by-herself PBJ. And she actually got some jelly on the bread, too!



What's better than dressing up her dolls...?



Did you know the Easter Bunny lives at the Johnson Park Zoo??


One of my favorite pictures............ EVER. The circle of life......
Nick feeds the ducks. The coyote wants to feed ON the ducks.
WHY would they torture the poor animal like this?!


"MOMMY!!! IT'S BAMBI!!!!"
(doesn't it look like she's smiling?!?)


No Fear Deer



And this horse was just as bold.


Whose teeth are bigger??



Cutie!!!!!!!!!!



Then Adrienne wanted a turn with the camera. Nick's pouting in the background because he wanted a turn first. (I'll sprare you from having to look at the 48 pictures of grass, emus and pigs)



Not bad for a family-self-portrait with my short little arms....!



Guess who got signed by the Jets today.



My cell went off with a trifecta of cuties... Ellie...



Kate boppin' in the kids' old jumparoo (I STILL wish I could fit in that thing... just for a bounce or 2!!)



And Tori busted out this HYSTERCIAL model-pout!



Move over Sandy Claws..... The pinacle of holiday mascots is here. The Easter Bunny is comin' to town!!!




Yiayia's birthday gift to Adrienne was Cinderella at Count Basie. But there were a few surprise guests... Yiayia Lou and 3 of her granddaughters with whom Adrienne LOVES LOVES LOVES to spend time - Nicole, Hope and Kate. And to top it off, lunch at Uncle Ted's! Life doesn't get much better!

No comments: