Saturday, July 7, 2012

January - Birthday Hibachi (as if she would even CONSIDER any other type of restaurant....)

They say a picture says a 1000 words.  This one.... more like 3: Green, blue and red.
The drama factor is definitely lost but let me just tell you how cool it was to have the 3 lightsabers dueling around our family room.

And if the drama wasn't lost in the previous picture it certainly was once I turned the flash on... 



Nick's favorite battle pose.... "Ahhhh! You cut my arm off!" and drops to the floor.
(we've now expanded that to each arm and each leg.... with me crying out, "Merely a flesh wound!" That commentary isn't quite appreciated.... yet.)


Adrienne's 'official' birthday hibachi dinner!


Get your grubby hands off my ice cream, little bro.


Silly!



It's my birthday! It's my birthday! Oh yeah... it's my birthday!



I'll say this now.  Adrienne's future holds the following:
Living in Boston
A career that involves animals
and community theater.... oh the DRAMA!





One of her birthday gifts was this headband holder (she's just a TAD overrun with headbands....).  I wanted to take a picture to send to the girl who made it (in a pinch no less! - check out her etsy shop!) but this picture came out so cute I had to post it...


A birthday outting with Mima, Pop Pop and Greg to one of their FAVORITE places (besides hibachi and Boston, that is....) - the AQUARIUM!



"Ummm, I think one of those sharks is pinching my tush!"


Trying to play it cool as he strolls by man-eating sharks.  But a close up tells a different story........



He's behind REALLY thick glass............ right...........?


Last but not least.... birthday kisses from a hippo!



No comments: