We stopped at Epcot one last time and got to meet...... ALICE!

She signed Adrienne's book first and the pen wasn't cooperating - it ripped the page a little bit.
Nick handed her his signature book and gave her a stern warning, "Now don't rip my book!" She totally lost it....!

Bye Figment! We'll see you next time!

Soooo let's dance, the last dance....
Let's dance, the last dance
Let's dance, this last dance to NNIIIIIIII-HIIIIIGHT

By the time we got to dinner everyone had lost their minds.
Pop Pop turned coasters and straws into body parts and we came up with a whole new cast of characters.







Then we all took turns with Nick's teeth. Gross, yes. But it had to be done.




I can't remember what I was yelling at him to do (not do?) but he just kept laughing at me!! But I mean REALLY.... how can you get mad at this face?!!?

Slightly less adorable.... half-removed-makeup.
He looks like Adam Lambert after a rough night on Idol.

Hey... it's the strung out club-kid from the plane ride down!
Oh wait... nope. Just Nick with his running makeup and candy. Easy to confuse the two.

Disney Day 5 - DONE!
Our last morning in the hotel.... before we hop on the plane let's hit that world famous sand-bottom pool!!
Yeah. It didn't open for another 2 hours.
She signed Adrienne's book first and the pen wasn't cooperating - it ripped the page a little bit.
Nick handed her his signature book and gave her a stern warning, "Now don't rip my book!" She totally lost it....!
Bye Figment! We'll see you next time!
Soooo let's dance, the last dance....
Let's dance, the last dance
Let's dance, this last dance to NNIIIIIIII-HIIIIIGHT
By the time we got to dinner everyone had lost their minds.
Pop Pop turned coasters and straws into body parts and we came up with a whole new cast of characters.
Then we all took turns with Nick's teeth. Gross, yes. But it had to be done.
I can't remember what I was yelling at him to do (not do?) but he just kept laughing at me!! But I mean REALLY.... how can you get mad at this face?!!?
Slightly less adorable.... half-removed-makeup.
He looks like Adam Lambert after a rough night on Idol.
Hey... it's the strung out club-kid from the plane ride down!
Oh wait... nope. Just Nick with his running makeup and candy. Easy to confuse the two.
Disney Day 5 - DONE!
Our last morning in the hotel.... before we hop on the plane let's hit that world famous sand-bottom pool!!
Yeah. It didn't open for another 2 hours.
doh!
So we went in the smaller 'adult' pool which was ICE COLD! My plan to stand on top of the heaters that had just kicked on was foiled by the fact that I had 2 children hanging off of me who insisted on getting dragged / thrown in the water. Whose idea was it to go swimming this morning anyway?!?!

The day we checked INTO the hotel the kids spotted these lollipops in the commissary. EVERY DAY thereafter they asked if they could have one. We used our last 2 dining meal 'snacks' for these ridiculous things. But then again... ask me what I remember about the trip to Disney when *I* was 4... it isn't Mickey or any rides... it was the giant ball & jacks set in a display case in the lobby of the hotel. So if this is what is going to make them happy.... they deserve it. They were super-troopers the ENTIRE time.
"You wanna lick?"

*pucker*

*lick*

*CHOMP*

After a 45min delay (ugh) we finally went airborn.

And my final *clutch* plane ride activity - the DVD player!
I busted out a never-before-seen movie 'A Bug's Life' which they had just experienced the day before at Animal Kingdom!
It did the trick.... even though Nick's eyes are open I'm pretty sure he was already asleep.

And the last 'ride' of the week.... heading home in style.
(well, except for Adrienne's hair! good heavens! what socket did she stick her hand in?!?!)

So we went in the smaller 'adult' pool which was ICE COLD! My plan to stand on top of the heaters that had just kicked on was foiled by the fact that I had 2 children hanging off of me who insisted on getting dragged / thrown in the water. Whose idea was it to go swimming this morning anyway?!?!
The day we checked INTO the hotel the kids spotted these lollipops in the commissary. EVERY DAY thereafter they asked if they could have one. We used our last 2 dining meal 'snacks' for these ridiculous things. But then again... ask me what I remember about the trip to Disney when *I* was 4... it isn't Mickey or any rides... it was the giant ball & jacks set in a display case in the lobby of the hotel. So if this is what is going to make them happy.... they deserve it. They were super-troopers the ENTIRE time.
"You wanna lick?"
*pucker*
*lick*
*CHOMP*
After a 45min delay (ugh) we finally went airborn.
And my final *clutch* plane ride activity - the DVD player!
I busted out a never-before-seen movie 'A Bug's Life' which they had just experienced the day before at Animal Kingdom!
It did the trick.... even though Nick's eyes are open I'm pretty sure he was already asleep.
And the last 'ride' of the week.... heading home in style.
(well, except for Adrienne's hair! good heavens! what socket did she stick her hand in?!?!)
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
Mima & Pop Pop for an amazing trip that will be treasured for years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment