So I get home from work to find...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOT EPISODE 1!!
They're too young!! They're too innocent!! Don't corrupt their pure little minds with this rubbish!!!!! Put on Rosemary's Baby... The Ring..... Texas Chainsaw Massacre..... ANYTHING but Episodes 1, 2 or 3!!!!!
Not only that.... but the awesome forts that I have been building for them are suddenly insufficient. They now need.... a DOOR!?!?
A glimpse into fortified life and the SW treasures within...
Putting the architectural marvel of a couch-cushion-fort-door to good use.
As if allowing the children's retinas to be burned with the debacle that has been blasphemously referred to as Star Wars weren't enough cause for immediate termination then finding a diaper in the fridge was the final straw.
(SUPPOSEDLY the story is that Nick was going to put his own diaper in the garbage, which to be fair, he does do, but being out of sight, he chose the fridge instead... But THEN the story changed & this was actually a science experiment.... hmmmmm, all highly suspect if you ask me....)
Nick's first portraiture! He drew that spider-looking-microorganism-person ALL BY HIMSELF! Smiley face and all!!!
(he had a BIT of help with his name...)
This was PRECIOUS.... Adrienne was 'reading' to Nick - one book at a time - and they were at it for a WHILE. Of course she scooted the minute I walked into the room but I caught Nick 'reading' Everyone Poops - what each animal eats to make the poop!
Nothing like hitting up the Stone Pony for a rockin' afternoon.
(or the water park across the street...)
If she could handle the Count's Castle at Sesame Place then this bucket of suds is NO sweat!
Here it comes....... 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe she stayed put when the deluge hit!!!!!!!!!
Birthday Girl Cassandra turned 7!!
A grandpa's love (and patience) knows NO bounds...
And to think..... there wasn't a stitch of alcohol involved in this!!
Nick was anxious for Uncle Dirk to get there to continue the foosball lesson that started back at Easter.
Dirk had him making goals (!!!) and taught him how to serve the ball through the chute. I SWEAR this child is better at this game at the ripe ol' age of 2 1/2 than I'll ever be....
A morning in Manasquan.... at an off-off-off-off-OFF Broadway production of Pinkalicious with Mima & Pop Pop. It was super cute - a sea of little (and very VERY grown up) girls in their raspberry-pepto-blush-and-bashful finest with their brothers definantly sporting their boyest-blues. The show was adorable (a bit of a deviation from the book) and the audience was fantastic so it was a great morning all around.
Greg's first post-Cypress day off where he had to man the kids solo. They had a spectacular day from beginning to end - SO fantastic that Greg even treated them to Mickey D's SHAKES! While I don't have any photographs to get a glimpse of their fun together, Adrienne captured the time the 3 of them spent at the pool in this adorable drawing...
(update: Since she drew this I thought she has been saying the purple frame was a 'tower' but yesterday she made it clear... it's a toweL!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment