There is a picture of Greg getting his first haircut. You would swear this is the same
child. The resemblance is UNCANNY.
C.jpg)
Yes. You're right.... She IS the prettiest girl in the world.
C.jpg)
He's such a melancholy child.
(Actually he cried TWICE last week. He got shots at his dr's appointment and the next day he bit his tongue. Adrienne cries & you tell her to get over it. Nick cries & your heart breaks. Not that it has anything to do with these picutres... I just can't seem to stay on point these days...)
Anyway, I couldn't decide which I liked best so here are all 3.
C.jpg)
C.jpg)
C.jpg)
Nothing to say here. Just laugh.
E.jpg)
You'll have to watch (ummm, listen) to this one twice. Trust me.
These freakin' kids TORTURED me last night. I swear it was the scene with Ron Burgundy & the News Team avoiding their photo op with Veronica Corningston...
First one would look up...
and THEN the other..jpg)
Get her Nick, get her!C.jpg)
Wait.... you have HOW MANY..!?
Training camp can't start soon enough!
You know you have a drama queen on your hands when an 8mos old is trying to get her off the ledge..jpg)
Trying to get around aforementioned DQ to see me (ok, probably more like trying to see the tv but let's pretend, shall we...)C.jpg)
At a first communion party on Saturday. Where else should a toddler be but perched at the bar!
(Sidenote: I forgot her pretty little summer sandals, hence the skips.).jpg)
Chase cute little boy... or stop & mug for the camera.... *sigh* SUCH choicesC.jpg)
Little Miss Martha Stewart giving Papou a few tips on planting perfect pacasandra.C.jpg)
I’m a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalkR.jpg)
If you're going to get mooned by a 2yr old at least you know to whom the moon belongs!
See, we're teaching Adrienne important things! Like the food pyramid...
(umm, beer IS in that new-fangled food pyramid, right?!)
There's NOTHING cuter than seeing a sleeping baby tushy stuck up in the air. How this is even remotely comfortable is beyond me. Oh, and no, that's not trick photography - his thigh really is that big.
Dear Easter Bunny... Next year, Nick needs nothing more than a basket full of cellophane and....jpg)
... Adrienne a vat of M&Ms (Note how she uses the letter 'n' with wild abandon - as in Nem&Nems - yet REFUSES to use it for her brother's name.)
Yes, in every picture it looks like Adrienne has a canary in her mouth. Apparently she made a swipe at the snack tabel en route to the couch.
.jpg)
Uncle Peter caddying her basket during the Easter egg hunt.
C.jpg)
She dropped the ball she was playing with and it rolled behind the slide. Every time she tried to get it she knocked it further away. So instead of just going to the other side or even under the back part of the slide where she could stand she decided to take the exact same path as the ball which meant squeezing under the tip. In her Easter dress. Mensa will be calling any day now...
Oh, and please note the soles of her feet. Those aren't shoes.
C.jpg)
The Easter bunny's first stop at Mima's house. She's a little stunned because we put her down for a nap before everyone got there (not that she ever actually napped that day...) and this picture was taken about 2 minutes after she came out of the bedroom.
C.jpg)
Turns out their Easter outfits became an improptu ad campaign for The Children's Place.
C.jpg)
This picture just cracks me up... Hello there!
.jpg)
Her pretty Easter frock was quickly replaced once bubbles made an appearance.
.jpg)
.jpg)

Just as fabulous as her apple juice / apul-beetz pronunciation.... Ladybug is "leg-gha bug-gha"
April 15, 2009.... Adrienne's FIRST NIGHT IN HER BIG GIRL BED!
(the picture was taken the second I opened the door on the 16th hence the slightly dazed & confused look on her face...)

Thankfully there isn't a shortage of birthdays in our family since Adrienne LOVES to sing Happy Birthday.
Adrienne, who do you look like with those TWO fabulous ponies!?
Translation: Abby Cadabby
So Mima (my mom) was teaching Nick how to clap. Yeah, ok. Like THAT'S going to happen. OMG, she totally taught him how to do it!
Note the hand in motion. EVERYTHING gets slapped. EV-ERY-THING.
.jpg)
I'm gonna GETCHA
.jpg)
.jpg)
Right in the middle of an emphatic "NO MOMMY!"
.jpg)
And then she tooted.
(A-den fuh-nny!)
.jpg)
Trying to get out the door this morning I asked Adrienne to put her own coat on. Not actually expecting anything other than to keep her occupied while I got Nick's coat on I was quite surprised when she announced "COAT ON MOMMY!" I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. It might have been backwards but on is on...

.jpg)
.jpg)

C.jpg)
C.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
OMG that video of you feeding Nick and Adrienne singing 'no more monkeys'... I am LMAO!
Post a Comment