At a classmate's bowling birthday party....

C'mon, c'mon..... I just need to pick up this spare....

Maybe a wider stance would help......

Apparently not.

Her bud Bobby coming over to give her some advice....

..... so close!!!
I swear - a good romp at bowling wipes them out as much as a day at the beach.

A Pop Pop project: birdhouses!
Tori's 1st haircut!!

And why stop there.... a pedi & bonbons to go with it!

Kate & Ellie's big day.... their Christening!
Nick was leaving early to interview at the local used car lot.

They are OUT! Oh the poor little things are in for a rude awakening....

Kate: "So Father Andrew.... I've been thinking. MAYBE we can skip the whole dunking thing and go straight to giving me the jewelry. What do you say?!"

Towel - $20, EVOO - $8, Laura's face as Kate gets dunked - PRICELESS!
.JPG)
Ellie's turn!
And all the kids up to the alter for the candle processional....
All but one, sad, SO sad sweet little Logan.

Being the super amazing big cousin that she is, Tori offered Logan her candle.
*aww*

Congratulations Nounos, Nounas & family!!

Tori's thrilled. IT WASN'T ME GETTING DUNKED THIS TIME!!! *WOOT*

There was entertainment for the kids.... BRILLIANT.

My little Dave Grohl in training....

AHHHH!! I can't take the NOISE!!!
(well, unless I'm the one MAKING it!)

Some cousins bond over playing with dolls, or doing manis, or coloring.... but a rubber chicken brings on a whole new level closeness.

If you rub his belly like this he barks like a dog!

Rubber chicken tickles!

Tori fell in love.....

.... her new BCF!
(Best Chicken Forever)
TORI! Get out of his golo!!!

Kate & Ellie..... my gorgeous nieces and the newest "Greeks"

No comments:
Post a Comment