Friday, November 5, 2010

November


I know... I know... I haven't finished October yet. I'll get to it but I couldn't wait to post these...
November started off with CLASS PICTURES!
We missed them last year since we were in the middle of moving (and I think they did them on a day the kids aren't usually in school.... ANYWAY...) there was NO way I was missing out this year. They sent home a sheet to pick the background you want, if you want sibs pictured together or individually, blah blah blah. With a BIG FAT BLACK SHARPIE I put a HUGE X thru the entire page... except for the notes section where I wrote (on each kid's form) "Class picture ONLY please!" I take 4 trillion pictures of these kids every month. I don't need to pay someone else to take their picture.
Well. In a stroke of sales GENIUS the photographer completely ignored me and took individual pictures anyway which, of course, I am now completely suckered into buying.
(Oh... and for some reason they took pictures AFTER naps. So Adrienne's hair is completely disheveled and Nick's gel'd up front is flat as a pancake...)




I'm so bummed that Ms. T isn't in the picture OR the 3 kids she's had in her class since the start (or close to it...) Gianna, Sienna & Gaby. But that's ok.... she's front and center. CLEARLY because she's the cutest in the class!

Cutest.
Boy.
EVER.

You have to click on this one to see it.... but he's doing a tongue flip. TOO funny!!!!



Kids come & go but Nick has been in a core group of 5 little guys who all started together... the 2 to Nick's right, Mateo & Kymir, 1 behind him, Jodan & the one on the floor, Daniel.

No comments: