Why bother chewing?! He just skips that whole step by putting the food directly down his throat. And surprisingly enough he actually takes time to use his fork every few bites...
When he's all done he sits back and rests his hands on his big ol' belly.
And if that's not relaxing enough then he kicks back & puts his feet up.

Adrienne rocks the somersault and then Nick steals the show with his dancing & dizzy moves. I don't know WHAT is going on with the hand....?!
So he proceeded to get himself dizzy for quite some time and we're now at the point where he can no longer stand... at all. My favorite is about 1/2 way thru when his feet just give out from under him - somehow he falls down in slow motion.
I hadn't quite let go of Halloween yet when I picked out her Thanksgiving / Christmas outfit...
So he proceeded to get himself dizzy for quite some time and we're now at the point where he can no longer stand... at all. My favorite is about 1/2 way thru when his feet just give out from under him - somehow he falls down in slow motion.
I hadn't quite let go of Halloween yet when I picked out her Thanksgiving / Christmas outfit...

Thanksgiving Super-Fire-Fighter-Men
(Adrienne touts that she is "a Superman". Zero interest in being Wonder Woman.)

Part superhero, part Nosferatu
.jpg)
They just didn't get to have ANY fun together.
E.jpg)
Rob instructed the 3 of us to get in swinging-sync. I thought my arm was going to break off trying to hold on to the boy. It's a minor miracle one of us didn't fall off the swing - forget synchronized!
C.jpg)
It's Cousin Oliver!
.jpg)
I can't decide who is cuter in this picture...
C.jpg)
A few out-takes from their Christmas card picture which is SUPER fabulous!!!
(THANK YOU ROB!!!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The kid & cat end of the table.
C.jpg)
Caught with her hand in the oregano jar!
C.jpg)
This is the funniest freakin' face and for some reason I just can NOT capture it on film. It's his uber-excited-to-eat-face - or at least it used to be - but now he does it just to make us laugh. He arches his eyebrows, bears all his teeth & then does this little shake. The video shows it a little better... but still - you've got to see it live to get the full effect.
C.jpg)
A very cute bath picture, yes. But really I just wanted you to see that mouthful of chompers. He got 5 teeth (4 molars & 1 canine) in 21 days. Fun times.
And I thought I would be the one to show her beauty secrets...
She's stalking me..jpg)
.jpg)
While we were off dropping a few hundy-grand on a new house Peter & Keri watched our kids & their own. And they were so bold as to comment about how it's "a piece of cake" to watch 3 little terrors. Hmmm. I'd like to put THAT theory to the test with full day of 3-under-3.

The Scarlet Cookie
.jpg)
c.jpg)
x.jpg)
.JPG)
So she Christened herself...? Hmm, not sure how that works...
C.jpg)
C.jpg)
.jpg)
C.jpg)
A few out-takes from their Christmas card picture which is SUPER fabulous!!!
(THANK YOU ROB!!!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The kid & cat end of the table.
C.jpg)
Caught with her hand in the oregano jar!
C.jpg)
This is the motherload of videos right here. First you get him looking for the moon. (He hasn't quite figured out that being outside helps.) Then he busts out his sumo walk which leads directly to a dizzy spin (AGAIN with the hand?!). Realizing he's OH so funny he busts out the somersault trick and when all that tuckers him out he just puts his head down to take a little rest.
This is the funniest freakin' face and for some reason I just can NOT capture it on film. It's his uber-excited-to-eat-face - or at least it used to be - but now he does it just to make us laugh. He arches his eyebrows, bears all his teeth & then does this little shake. The video shows it a little better... but still - you've got to see it live to get the full effect.
C.jpg)
A very cute bath picture, yes. But really I just wanted you to see that mouthful of chompers. He got 5 teeth (4 molars & 1 canine) in 21 days. Fun times.
And I thought I would be the one to show her beauty secrets...

She's stalking me.
.jpg)
.jpg)
While we were off dropping a few hundy-grand on a new house Peter & Keri watched our kids & their own. And they were so bold as to comment about how it's "a piece of cake" to watch 3 little terrors. Hmmm. I'd like to put THAT theory to the test with full day of 3-under-3.

The Scarlet Cookie
.jpg)
Our newest baby - we closed on Friday the 13th... for good luck.
c.jpg)
The first official day at their new school - they survived. I barely did - it was scarier than leaving Adrienne that very first day 2 1/2 years ago!
"Ex-CUSE me dah-ling... I must get back to my beauty routine now..."
C.jpg)
Before Olivia's Christening we attempted to get the younglings to pose for Yiayia's Christmas card - no melt downs - good enough.
C.JPG)
The priest called the kids to come up to the alter to watch the olive oil bath & dunking. Between Bradley's pout & Adrienne biting her nails you'd think they were witnessing Mickey getting caught in a mousetrap.
.JPG)
A flashback to Nick's Christening... Aunt Keri in the background - also not a fan of the big dunk.

"Ex-CUSE me dah-ling... I must get back to my beauty routine now..."
C.jpg)
Before Olivia's Christening we attempted to get the younglings to pose for Yiayia's Christmas card - no melt downs - good enough.
The priest called the kids to come up to the alter to watch the olive oil bath & dunking. Between Bradley's pout & Adrienne biting her nails you'd think they were witnessing Mickey getting caught in a mousetrap.
A flashback to Nick's Christening... Aunt Keri in the background - also not a fan of the big dunk.
x.jpg)
And after all the Christening she's been to, even as the Nouna, she still thinks it's just wrong!
So she Christened herself...? Hmm, not sure how that works...
C.jpg)
Cousin Olivia is officially a Greeky Greek now!.JPG)
Nick chose this particular event to discover the art of flashing. He flashed the guests...
Nick chose this particular event to discover the art of flashing. He flashed the guests...
C.jpg)
.jpg)
Because REALLY... what toddler DOESN'T enjoy a good cup o' joe!??!.jpg)
Despite putting on their single most horrific public appearance to date at the ceremony they rallied at the luncheon so we let them eat cake like there was no tomorrow.
(I actually dragged them out of the ceremony with 1 under each arm - and before it was even over we left the church altogether. HOR-RORS. To be fair, they missed their snack AND lunch time and it was then encroaching on Adrienne's nap time. Nice trifecta right there.)
.jpg)
Despite putting on their single most horrific public appearance to date at the ceremony they rallied at the luncheon so we let them eat cake like there was no tomorrow.
(I actually dragged them out of the ceremony with 1 under each arm - and before it was even over we left the church altogether. HOR-RORS. To be fair, they missed their snack AND lunch time and it was then encroaching on Adrienne's nap time. Nice trifecta right there.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment