Monday, November 10, 2008

November

WE GOT THEIR CHRISTMAS PICTURE!
And it only took ONE sitting. Thankfully it went much smoother than the fall-foliage-fiasco. Adrienne kept wanting MORE pictures taken & thought Nick was just a riot....
(Oh, and note the matching, monogrammed PJs. Slightly obnxious, yes. Completely necessary, OF COURSE!)

Their Thanksgiving duds. Not the best picture but since we have their official Christmas picture done I just don't really care!
(Yes, Adrienne is wearing the same dress as at Nick's 40 Days. And she'll be wearing it again for Christmas and his Christening. A fashion faux pas maybe, but thankfully she can't argue about that just yet.)

My dapper little dude.

That crazy Nouna of mine....

Recipe for chaos:
1 room
9 adults
6 kids
and a round of chocolate lollipops.

New BFF: Uncle Glenn's camera has 'A-din' on it too!

They took so many rides they burned out the motor!

They aren't her size. Or even her shoes. But she put them on ALL by herself AND on the right feet no less!


She insists on drinking the bath water - slurping it from toys, sucking it from the washcloth, simply sticking her face in the water.... Gross, I know. She had just let out a huge bath-water-belch & thought it was OH so funny. That's my little lady....

Getting out of the bath is sooooooo coooooolllldddd!

Greg is teaching her how to play football...

Guy Smiley.

But even he was brokenhearted when I gave him the news that this was our LAST DAY together. And so ends maternity leave....

Ringo's newest fan.

Gettin' down wit da Pokey


Quintessenial Nick - lots of wiggling, a super ticklish chubby chin and the beginnings of an attempt to out-chat his sister. The only thing that's missing is a good ol' fashioned pants ripper. This kid out performs even Uncle Peter...


Speaking of chatting, "Adrienne, what does Nick say?"


And as funny as we think her imitation of him is... HE thinks it's hysterical too.

The Jets scored a touchdown (shocker) so Greg & I cheered. Adrienne said "more!" I told her she had to ask Brett for more. So she did...

Dinner always seems to taste better when she's a trainwreck.

One word: bedhead

A few nudie-nudie-Nick pictures...


It may not be Great Adventure, but a ride is a ride is a ride....

The Cypress Cafe makes a mean ham sandwich.

Nick was his usual energetic self. Hey, at least he woke up for a few minutes.

Apparently she felt the need to sleep topless. Nut.

The week before Halloween she figured out how to jump - and actually get AIR under her feet (all of an inch). A few weeks later we went to a birthday party at an indoor gym where she was introduced to trampolines - there were 4 of them. The ENTIRE time she did a circuit - going from one to the next.

GRRRRRR!!! err, I mean BRRRRR!

She finds that the boppy makes sharing her 'appul beets' (apple juice) with her dolls much easier.

Look at the anticipation on Adrienne's face!! Let's see how pathetically the Jets can play today!!! Wah-hoo!

I don't normally post more than 1 pic of a particular 'photo op' but these next few are just too cute not to....



And for the uber-cheesy picture of the year... yes, I totally make fun of people who do corny crap like this....... but at LEAST Greg & I were actually going TO the game and not just sitting around in our living room being complete dorks.

No comments: